Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Purpose of this guide
Purpose of this guide is to assist in use of Grammarly@EDU software
- is an automated grammar tutor and revision support tool
- allows you to upload drafts of your writing assignments to receive immediate instructional feedback on over 250 points of grammar
- highlights errors in your writing
- explains how to correct errors
- checks your citations
- checks for plagiarism
Access: Campus wide multiuser.
How to Register for Grammarly@EDU
Your Grammarly premium account will be activated by library team. Click on the email received from Grammarly and set your password
Blue 'EDU' tag at dashboard represents premium subscription.
You can download the latest version of Grammarly for Microsoft Office at http://www.grammarly.com/office-addin and follow the instructions on that page to install it.
Grammarly offers a browser extension for the following browsers:
- Chrome (version 51 and newer)
- Safari (version 12 and newer)
- Firefox (version 54 and newer)
- Microsoft Edge (version 88 and newer)